Outstanding Volunteers of 2011
We are ALWAYS in need of volunteers...these are just some of the areas that volunteers can get involved.
1) Help us at offsite adoptions on the last Saturday of every month. We take several animals to Petco to find them homes and we need volunteers to handle the dogs.
2) Volunteer at an event. Throughout the year we have several events such as Fall Fun Day and the Mardi Gras Pet Parade. We need volunteers on the planning committee as well as at the events.
3) Become a foster parent. Visit our Rescue/Foster/Transport page to learn more.
4) Help transport a rescue dog to his new home. Visit our Rescue/Transport page to learn more.
5) Become a pet therapy team. What is more fun than volunteering with your best friend? You and your pet can become a certified pet therapy team and make a difference. Visit our Pet Therapy page to learn more.
6) Spread the word about PAWS and our programs. We have created a media packet with information that can be handed out to those who aren't familiar with our group. Just email us and request a packet.
If you would like to volunteer, please email us at email@example.com and we will put you on our email list! You will then receive emails when we have events or volunteer opportunities.